Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Runnin' Route

yesterday was a whirlwind!  After work I ran to the store to get the ingredients for dinner and dessert.
Then I came home threw on my running shoes and workout gear and grabbed the dog for our C25K workout.....I decided to take some photos on the way to show you our route!

Over the first bridge of the walk, people fish off here ALL THE TIME and so the fishing lures and lines get caught on the power lines....safe right?

Just trucking along the trail


Some more water, you'd never know I live in a land locked state!


The guy down the street carved this.  For fun.  Out of a huge tree trunk. With a chainsaw 
Seriously, amazing work.  But I'm glad its not in my front yard.

Finally back on our street....almost there!

After the run/walk/jog (Spence went out too, but since he is FASTER than me and can run for longer than 90 seconds at a time he went out a little after me and we high fived on the trail)  Spence and I rushed around the kitchen and got dinner and dessert ready.  (photos of dinner and dessert tomorrow maybe)

The girls came over and we spent the next 5 hours laughing and watching extreme couponing.  We were so busy laughing and talking we forgot to eat dessert!  Oh well, it still looks pretty!

1 comment: