Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Goal Revisit.

One of the things about goals is they need to be tangible, measurable and attainable.   So I am going to revisit them periodically to see how I'm progressing!


~Get a part time job  <----- done and done
~Paint/re-tile the hall bathroom
~Re-tile the entryway
(this may be a 2012 project but we'll see)
~Read 40 books    <---- this goal should have been more ambitious apparently
~Get myself into a house cleaning routine   <----- I haven't blogged about it much, but we've been doing quite well at this! 
Sunday is laundry
Monday is floors
Tuesday is dusting
Wednesday is bathrooms
Thursday and Friday are kitchen deep cleans
Saturday is for messing it all up again!
~Run a half marathon   <-------  I am doing the C25K program now to ease myself into this goal.  I am still hopeful that this one can be accomplished, even if it is just me on the trail all alone running 13.1 miles I'm going to call it a win.

No comments:

Post a Comment