Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

The Befores....Part 2

Today we move on to the garage.  I will preface these pictures with the statement that a LOT of the stuff in here belongs to my dad and not to us.  When I moved in I could actually get my car into the garage, and we have not added all that much stuff to it......(I may be lying just a little)



Gracing us with its presence in the garage we have a plethora of windows, trim pieces and lots of random wood that has collected (thank you dad).  We have 2 scooters that my dad brought home for us from his work, we just need to put them together so we can ride them! There is a pool table under all that mess on the side, its currently covered in "stuff" that has collected, I'm not sure who the "stuff" belongs to.  My dad has stored a riding lawnmower down there and I think I see our Christmas decor down there too....
Pretty much everything on the shelves along the back will get tossed, and the bags you see in the bottom left corner are all going to Goodwill next week.  Sigh.  The garage will be the biggest project, mainly because we need to get my dad to come over and get his stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment