Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Roommate not free

Well unfortunatly we are not roommate free just yet.  You know how yesterday I mentioned that the roomie was going to come and clean and take the last of her stuff from the house?  Well half of that happened.  She cleaned and took her food.  The items left in the storage room however stayed. 
After work yesterday I was super excited to run home before going to Nike to see what my storage room/basement looked like with only our stuff in it......You can image my surprise when I got there and found that it was still full of roomies stuff! I sent her a text that told her she left clothes, photos, a TV, lots of boxes, some gifts and a LOT of trash in the storage and she responded back that I could sell it or trash it she didn't care.  Friends, I saw red.  Honestly it wasn't that she left this stuff (she also left some things that we may be able to use downstairs-- a lamp a vacuum a big carpet etc--, but it was the assumption that she could leave trash all over and I'd just take care of it.  If she had said she didn't have time to deal with it all and would be back later in the week or said she was sorry for leaving it all I wouldn't have been nearly as upset.)   All in all this is what was left for me to deal with.

After I left Nike and I had had a few hours to cool down (IE refrain from cursing and screaming) I expressed my rage anger upset feelings and that I felt it was disrespectful of her to leave her trash for me to deal with.  She advised that she didn't intend to do that she just forgot that she had all this stuff......

Roomie will be coming tomorrow to deal with her stuff and *bonus* haul her part of the massive amount of trash to the curb.  Woo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment