Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

ABCs of me!

(A) Age: 27
(B) Bed Size: Queen
(C) Chore You Really Dislike: taking out the trash
(D) Dogs? Georgie Butthead (I do love him, but he is a butt head sometimes)
(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: energy drink
(F) Favorite Color: Green
(G) Gold or Silver? I wear white gold a lot, but have been decorating w a lot of copper and bronze lately
(H) Height: 5'6”
(I) Instruments You Play: None, at one point I kinda played the flute, but that was short lived
(J) Job Title: Office Claim Rep
(K) Kids: none yet
(L) Live: KC Metro area
(M) Mom's Name: Susan
(N) Nicknames: Jules
(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? I don’t think I’ve ever stayed overnight, I had my ACL repaired in high school but they sent me home same day (I think, it’s a lil fuzzy)
(P) Pet Peeve: drivers who don’t use turn signals
(Q) Quote from a Movie: too many to even try and type, I grew up quoting Monty Python movies with my friends so its safe to say I laughed a lot.
(R) Right or Left Handed? Righty.
(S) Siblings: I am an only child with 6 step siblings
(T) Time You Wake Up? Between 5am and 7am
(U) Underwear: I wear it
(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Brussel Sprouts, blech
(W) What Makes You Run Late: friends who are running late that are picking me up? I’m usually early bc I get twitchy when I am late
(X) X-Rays: Knee, Elbow
(Y) Yummy Food You Make: According to my friends most of what I make is good, but I have a soft spot for my home made mac n cheese. 
(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Otters

No comments:

Post a Comment