Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Fail.

Well the test did not go as planned.  As in I planned to pass it. 

I was pretty bummed for most of the day yesterday.  For all my worry I didn't REALLY expect that I would fail.  I studied and I generally pass tests with little to no effort, so since I put in (quite a bit) of effort I thought that it would show.  Not in this case. 

My supervisor and manager are trying to look into what areas I need to study better and *HOPEFULLY* I'll be able to take the test again in about a month.  (and hopefully they will decide that if I'm going to take it in a month that its not worth messing with my paycheck until the next time I take it).

2 comments:

  1. Hope you are hanging in there. It always sucks when things don't go as planned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hang in there. You are right, there is always next time:)

    ReplyDelete