Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Scheduling

I think I'm going to have to talk to my scheduling manager at the part time job.  I told them when I was hired I was looking for about 16 hrs a week.  I've been working at least 23 so far a week.  This means that I'm getting slightly frazzled at my full time job, very frazzled at home and not excited about going to the part time job.  I can see me doing this for about a month or so before I burn out and realize that I am no longer 21 and cannot exist on 5 hrs of sleep per night and hope to be productive. 

I need to come up with some easy recipes I can make on a Sunday for Spence to eat during the week while I work nights.  My usual schedule has been working at Nike Mon, Tues, Fri and Sat*.  So if I cook some things on Sunday he can eat them on Mon and Tues, and then make something later in the week for Friday. 
*Hopefully though one of the weeknight shifts will go away soon, I really really hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment