Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Date Night

Let me preface this post with the words: I am exhausted.  Flipping tired.  I worked 70+ hours last week and am on pace to work a good 65 hours this week.  You know what though?  I'm also liking it, not the tired part, the working at Nike part.  Not that retail is all that exciting, but I am excited that because of this job we will likely get our credit cards the rest of the way paid off this year (THIS YEAR!) and will have a good shot at getting to go on the Europe trip I've been mentally planning for us since we got married sooner than later (which is also scary because its the last thing on our "before we have babies we must" list, I'll spare you the rest of the list).

One thing I've noticed the past few weeks is that when I don't get to see Spence, I miss him.  I miss getting to snuggle on the couch, eat dinner together and just hang out.  Since tonight is one of my nights off from the part time job we have decided to get out of the house and go on a date.  Dinner and a movie, yes we are super duper creative people.  Despite our lack of creativity for our date I'm pretty much doing the happy dance in my chair at work today.  I am so excited to hang out with my husband!!

No comments:

Post a Comment