Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Weekend Recap

Well it was a fun filled (almost tear filled) weekend!  On Friday we headed over to our friends to watch the KU game.  Delicious wings, awesome friends and it really couldn't have been a better night!

Saturday I worked at the Nike store in the morning (woo?) and then we headed down to Lawrence to celebrate Scotty too Hotty's birthday!  (obviously this is not his legal full name)  There were wigs,hats and the worlds best song ever.
(Best song ever = the Rebecca Black song Friday, I'm not going to diss a 13 year old because frankly I bought the song on iTunes and we rocked out to it most of the time we were in the car, she wins, even though the song is pretty awful). 
We headed out to the Red Lyon on Mass street, had some drinks and ate popcorn with Tabasco on it. I love Mass Street.  This evening also involved a sushi dinner from our FAVORITE place to get sushi, Yokahama.  MMMMMMM.

Sunday we got some take out breakfast from Eggct (amazing and so close to us, I forget how good breakfast can taste when I don't have to actually cook it myself lol).  Not long after that we watched the KU game.  Here is where the tears almost came in.  Spence and his friend were, shall we say, vocal? during the game.  The team just couldn't keep it together long enough to beat VCU.  Needless to say the rest of the day was a wash, we didn't get much done.  Poor Spencer just kept looking at me saying things like "I'm very sad" and then he'd sit quietly for a little while again.  There may have also been some beer that was consumed in the wake of the loss.  Maybe. 

Now we're onto another fun filled week, I worked last night and tonight at Nike, so I haven't actually seen Spence since Sunday night lol.  After tonight I don't work at Nike again till Saturday night so I'm looking forward to getting some cleaning done around the house!  Yay cleaning!

No comments:

Post a Comment