Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Sushi Train

Last night I had grand plans to make shrimp etouffee.  Had is the operative word in that sentence.  The cleaning schedule got switched up and since I really feel lazy being home when others clean my house Spencer and I decided to head out for dinner. 
*As long as we have a roommate we will have a cleaning lady come in 2x a month to clean the main common areas of the house.  It alleviates a LOT of tension when I don't feel like I'm cleaning up after our roommate and I know that at least 2x a month the house will be clean from top to bottom.  Once we don't have a roommate, I promise to become a good housewife and clean up after myself and Spencer.*

Back to dinner.  We decided to head out to one of our favorite sushi places in KC.  Sakura, or as I like to call it, Sushi Train!  The photos should pretty well explain why I call it that..... I love it because you can pick 2-3 pieces at a time and you get to try a lot of different things without committing to an entire roll (and without the price of an entire roll!).  The plates are either $2.05 or $2.60 each, which is a pretty good deal!  We can usually get out of there for about $35 for both of us, last night was a tad bit more but we were both STARVING!  I snapped some pictures of the train, they are a little blurry because the train was trucking right along last night!

No comments:

Post a Comment