Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CO trip.

I am still brain dead from our whirlwind trip to Colorado, so here are some pictures from my phone that I took.  They are mainly of my super adorable husband (because I just can't help it, I think the man is adorable), I'll try and put some more on once they are developed.  *yes I used a film camera for a lot of our scenery pictures*
This first picture is how Spencer spent the trip out to CO.  We got up at like 5am and met his parents at their house to leave by 7am.  It was a long day.

Picture of Spencer recreating one of his  (many) childhood falls into water in Estes Park.  There wasnt enough film for me to capture all of the spots that this guy has fallen in the water!

Picture of Grand Lake Co.  We drove all day through Rocky Mountain National Park to get here.  According to the family, this is the tradition of the trips to CO, I got to be a part of the ongoing tradition!Spence and his dad at Grand Lake CO.

This is the Alluvial Fan, a huge huge huge flood happened in the 70's and deposited al these massive boulders.  Spencer, his mom and I climbed part way up on the fan while Heather (SIL) and Steve (dad) held down the fort below!

On our last day in CO we stopped at Tiny Town Mini Golf to play a round.  It's awesome, only $3 for a 18 holes!  Spencer was the clear winner, he shot 4 holes in 1! I shot 1 over par and came in 4th....

Far too soon it was time to head home.....

No comments:

Post a Comment