Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Disney Princess confession

OK all you 6 people who follow my blog.  I'm putting something out there.  I want to run a half marathon.  One specific half marathon, the Disney Princess.  Here is a short blurb from http://espnwwos.disney.go.com/events/rundisney/princess-half-marathon/:

Fairytales do come true. One mile at a time.



Disney's Princess Half Marathon Weekend brings women of all ages together to participate in a magical event designed just for them. The Disney Princesses are the inspiration for the weekend's events and will focus on the attributes every princess possesses: commitment, courage, determination, fantasy, perseverance, and strength.


There comes a time in every woman's life when she must blaze her own trail. A time when she has to run, not from an evil stepmother, but to her moment of glory. A day when the true princess inside of her shines through. The time has come for you!
So, dust off those glass running slippers and get set for an experience nothing short of happily ever after!

So what do we think bloggers? I put a page on the top of the blog with the training schedule so I don't die.  I'm going to register on Friday! (this is  my scared face.)

2 comments: