Pages

Friday, September 17, 2010

Colorado pictures

This is Spence and I at one of the traditional stops in Rocky Mountain National Park. 
This is at the same stop, but we've climbed up this rock formation.  You can't really tell from the picture but we are right on the edge of a cliff!

This is further up the mountain.  And its cold.  Like really cold.  If you look closer at the picture it looks like I have a mohawk type hair look going on....Spence is trying to keep his hat from flying down the mountain!

Spencer's friend Brandon told him to "punch a chipmunk" for him while we were there.  Since it was a little chilly we didn't see many of the little guys running around, so Spence settled for punching a fake chipmunk at a gift shop!
Spence and I at the Alluvial fan.  This is about half way as high as we hiked up.  The last time Spencer was in CO with his fam he apparently went twice as high as we did.  Next time I promised to climb up as far as he wants to!
This picture is Sandy (MIL), Spence and I at the Alluvial Fan. 
The last 2 pictures are Spence and I at a waterfall, I think it was called Sprague Falls.  It was a pretty intense hike down to the falls.  I didn't think Heather (SIL) was going to make it, shes not exactly an adventurous type, but she made it down and back up!
Those are all I'm posting for now....more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment