Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

Yesterday was our first wedding anniversary.  It does not seem like a year has passed at all!  We just walked in from a weekend trip to Table Rock Lake, I'll post pictures later.  For now, here are some of my favorite pics from the "big day" last year!
Shot of the final prep before I got to see Spencer!
Fun shot of the girls flowers and red shoes

Spencer's favorite pic of him and the guys


We took most of our pics at Liberty Memorial, its a WWI memorial in KC, and has an AMAZING view of the city skyline.


There was a photographer from the KC Star there that day and a picture similar to this ended up in the paper the next day!

This is my FAVORITE picture of us from that day

Having fun outside the theater where we got married


Group shot!

My step dad and dad with me during the ceremony, I think this is the point where our minister, (one of Spencer's best friends) was calling me headstrong, I was trying really hard not to laugh out loud!


Saying our vows 


 
First kiss as a married couple

We used the props from the photo booth when we made our entrance back into the reception


We had our cake topper made to  look like us from a shop on Etsy.


My little brother and I at the reception


Spencer and I in the photobooth we had at the reception

No comments:

Post a Comment