Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just Dance, and take pictures of it!

On Saturday night (after my FAIL workout) I headed over to my amazing friend AnnaB's to spend some quality girl bonding time with her and our friend Megs.  Megs was also in possession of her little sister T so it was a low key night we had planned.  We ordered pizza, (stuffed crust never tasted so good) and watched "The Invention of Lying" which was funny, but some parts were not so much "T" age appropriate!  After the movie AnnaB busted out the worlds coolest Wii game.  Just Dance.  Amazing.  I called Spence in the middle of laughing my head off at AnnaB and T dancing along to "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" and "Lump" and informed him that before our next party that this game MUST be purchased.  I snapped a few pics of Megs and T dancing it up, they don't even begin to do it justice! In the first picture Megs has laughed so hard she is doubled over.  No really, its that much fun.

Despite the fact that we really don't have a lot of disposable income of late, last night we made the executive decision to go ahead and purchase a new camera.  I refused to have our anniversary go by with no pictures to show for it!
The camera we have is less than stellar, and basically doesn't really take that good of pictures.  Oh, and I cant find the charger, like, its gone.  Really gone.  And the flash doesn't work, so unless the photo conditions are ideal then you are SOL.  Right I used all these arguments on Spencer last night and he relented and said we could go look at cameras...... 
So Spence and I headed to Best Buy to see what we could find.  I had been looking at the Samsung TL220 Dualview camera 12mp w 4x6 optical zoom, with the LCD screens on the front and back.  I am a big fan of the self portrait, flashback to myspace days.  At different times over the past year we have both looked at reviews and said we liked it etc.  It just so happened that the camera is on sale at Best Buy this week for $199! 
Despite the fact we walked into the store pretty much convinced of what we wanted, we didn't get that one.  We ended up purchasing the Samsung TL240, it has more zoom 7x optical zoom. more mega pixels (14 vs 12) and was cheaper.  Why you may ask was it cheaper if its SO much better? Because they just came out with a model that is exactly the same except it can upload wirelessly to your comp, so they are clearancing out this model to make room for it.  Other than that one feature I could not tell the camera's apart!  So instead of it being $300 it was $179.  AND we both had gift cards that knocked it down to below $100.

SO what this means my dear bloggy readers is that you may, just may, get something besides my phone pictures to enjoy on the blog in the near future!  Upcoming events in my super exciting life include our 1 year anniversary this weekend, super fun wedding the next 2 weekends and a birthday dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment