Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Progress!




Last night was an amazing success. Spencers parents came up at like 2 in the afternoon and stayed until after 7pm. Most of the hallway is done and we are almost ready to move into the dining room and start that space. Steve (Spencers dad) was able to cut around the doorways and get the hall closet at the end of the hallway done too.
I know I sounded like a brat yesterday about how the house looks and Spencers parents coming up, I just want to reiterate that I am SO grateful for the help on this project; but there is this part of me that feels the need to prove that I am a good wife and that we have a nice home. I know its silly, and that my FIL/MIL would never judge based on the house being in dissary like this, but its in the back of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment