Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Progress!








Today my poor puppy was stuck in his kennel all afternoon while my dad came over and helped us with the floors. George (dog) and my dad have a love/hate relationship, meaning George hates my dad and my dad is amused at the fact that George wont go anywhere close to him without barking and being his 15 lb ferocious self. I think the stress of all the extra people we've had over to help with the floors, the shop vac running overtime and the complete turmoil that our house has been for the past week has taken its toll on the pool little guy, hes a ball of stress lately!




On a positive note we did get the floor installation started! We currently have about 4 ft of floor installed, and most of what was done was the hard part, cutting around the entrance to the kitchen, fireplace etc. Seeing it down is really exciting and I'm even more anxious to see how it will all look finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment