Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Will it never end?

the snow I mean.  We are apparently in for our 3rd snow storm in a month, here in the KC metro area this does not happen often.  This next one is supposed to be worse than the previous two, mainly due to the wind that will potentially make snow drifts that are waist high.  Excuse me? Yes, I said typed waist high.  Ugh.

On a brighter (and dimmer) note we bought our tickets to FLORIDA!!!  Having warm weather in my future makes me a happy kiddo!  On the flip side (dimmer side if you will) I have realized that I am probably not going to be able to complete the half.  My knee has been giving me a LOT of trouble the past 2 weeks and I haven't been able to train at all.  I have not been able to break this news to my friend who I was supposed to run it with.  Best case scenario at this point is I go, I try, and probably get picked up by the cart that picks up the slow people who can't finish it in time. (how mortifying)
I just don't think I can tell her I wont even try it......
But no matter what we will be in Orlando, warm weather, a fantastically amazing friend to see and lots of fun to be had in the days we are gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment