Pages

Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday!

Well I realized last week that I have every intention of eating certain meals on certain nights....but it doesn't always happen.  So I'm just putting all the meals I plan to make this week out there and we'll eat whatever sounds best at the time.  This week's food is not a super complicated recipe week.  And a lot of what I'm making we already have at the house, I'm excited to have a lower than normal grocery bill!

Italian Chicken with salad : marinate chicken breasts overnight in Italian dressing, coat w/ Italian bread crumbs and then bake at 350 until done.
Grilled cheese and soup: this one didn't make it to the table last week....oops? so its back on the plan for this week.
Boboli pizzas garlic bread and salad: purchase the pizza crusts, add sauce cheese and whatever else you want to eat on the pizza and bake
Baked honey mustard chicken and green beans: http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Baked-Honey-Mustard-Chicken/Detail.aspx
Chicken and cheese quesadillas with a chips and salsa appetizer: seems pretty self explanatory...
Chicken Cordon Bleu and corn: my mom got some of the little frozen ones at Sams Club a while ago, its time to remove them from the freezer lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment