Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Miss me?

Well its been a while since I did a normal post!  Sorry!  Life snuck up on me and got crrrrraaaazzzzyyyy.  I think we should be in for a calm spell until the holidays come around though! 
What have I been doing you may ask?  Well I've been doing some training for that half marathon thing I decided to run (although not as much as I should....).  I haven't been running for the past 5 days though.  I have apparently offended a tendon in my left knee and have been going to the chiropractor to try and make it love me again.  We've been doing ultrasound on it to try and soothe it.  I've decided that I've rested it enough though, back to the gym tomorrow morning for me!
Spencer and I have attended several weddings and gotten to see some friends from out of town.  Always a good time and I even have pictures I can post! *disclaimer* I am notorious for taking pictures and never downloading them. 
This coming up weekend is full of fun times, Friday is Alpha Chi Omega founders day.  To celebrate some of my sorority sisters and I are getting together for yummy Mexican food and possibly a margarita or 4. 
Saturday is Beerfest in Kansas City. We are heading up with some of our friends to go sample some beers and enjoy the fantastic fall weather.

PROJECTS: (because I have to have them....)
Before Thanksgiving my plan is to reorganize the 2 extra bedrooms on the main level.  This pretty much entails getting things out of the middle of the floor of one and off the desk in the other so that they are usable in some way. 
I am also planning on revamping our hall bathroom.  Its currently a beige color and not very exciting.  I want to paint it gray and use yellow and orange accents for the shower curtain/towels etc.  I think it will be super cute when I'm done! 
I'll post pictures of all the rooms in their current state sometime soon.  They really need some help!

No comments:

Post a Comment