Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Day 16 → Someone or something you definitely could live without.

I could live without the dang woodpecker that has made it his/her mission to eat my house over the past 4 years. 
I could live without feeling like we are strapped for cash on a semi regular basis.  I could live without my knee hurting ALL THE TIME making it painful and yucky to try and train for the Disney Princess Half Marathon that is going to sneak up on me WAY too soon. 
I could live without the vague feeling of guilt that I don’t miss a relationship with my dad, and being sad because if things keep progressing the way they have for the past 27 years he wont get to know any kids that Spence and I have in the future. 
I could live without feeling guilty for things I did more than 7 years ago that I can’t fix or take back, but did learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment