Pages

Thursday, April 27, 2017

I think I peed the baby out

Suddenly after we transferred Snowman I'm noticing that every time I move, get bumped, jostled and/or breathe heavily I'm suddenly convinced that I had mortally damaged or wounded Snowman and I have a minor panic attack.  Now, let me be clear, I have taken an anatomy class, I'm aware of how the female reproductive system works, and that it is physically impossible to actually pee out the baby.  But, lets be honest, logic isn't playing into my head all that well.  I'm also noticing that every time I have a twinge or a minor cramp I suddenly start flashing to the "what happens after transfer" list and wonder if its possibly implantation starting, even though I know that its probably too early to tell, and that most people don't even actually feel implantation.  Add into it that thanks to the massive doses of progesterone and estrogen make "symptom spotting" a moot point, since the high levels of the hormones mimics early signs anyway and I'm laying low and going steadily crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment