Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Frustrated!

I have all these fun photos to show you of how clean we got our garage this weekend and Blogger keeps "server rejecting" them all!

We got half the garage cleaned out, and on Sunday night my car got to sleep in the garage!  The other half *should* be accomplished this week or weekend, its my dad's "stuff" (everything from carpet samples, curtain rods, wood pallets etc) and then taking the legs off our pool table and storing it against a wall in the storage room until we have the room to use it. After that super small job is done, then Spence's car can have a home too!

This week feels pretty packed, I worked at Nike last night and work tonight, hopefully get some friend time Wednesday and then Thursday I took off from work to get some things done at the house and garage sale prep.  Friday and Saturday is the garage sale/goodwill donation days and then Saturday night is one of Spence's good friends bday parties.  I already need a nap.....

No comments:

Post a Comment