Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

FINALLY flower pictures

So I've been trying to post pictures of the flowers in bloom in the yard for like a week now.  The computer and I have been in a fight.  Seriously, the only person not surprised is my high school yearbook advisor who watched me crash the high school network right before the last major deadline my senior year......(she never let me near the computers on deadline day after that..)

ANYWAY.  Here are a few pictures of what the flowers in our front yard have amounted to.  I'm pretty happy with the lillies especially!

We have 2 bushes of these in our front yard, unfortunatly you can never see the flowers very long bc they are too heavy for the plant and end up on the ground!

I was informed this is a German Bearded Iris.  Its fun to know plant people





2 comments: