Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

5 Things Friday

1) I am super excited for our weekend plans (outlined for you yesterday)
2) I need to purchase brightly colored flowers for the front of our home tomorrow and plant them asap.
3) I miss Europe and CANNOT wait to book our trip for next year.  The 2012 brochures will be out in a few months and I can begin to actually drool on them as we book our trip.



War Protest in Trafalgar Square, London.

Oslo, Norway.  We are goofs.


Harlaxton Manor, England


Self Explanatory, I hope.


Morocco


Musee De Orsay, Paris France

Prague


Paris


4) My friends are awesome.  Here are some pictures of my awesome friends.



Some of my AXO sisters our senior year, aw!


High school friends reunited, the girl sitting just above me was an exchange student our senior year and was back in the States for a visit!


High school besties having fun


Megs and I in England


Best Picture Ever.  fake "snowball fight" in Oslo Norway.
This was a small part of the BEST TRIP EVER, (Norway is totally awesome in early March, who knew?)
5)Weekends should be 5 days and work weeks should be 2 days. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment