Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

8 Week Ultrasound

Well, as of today I'm officially released from my RE and back to my normal OB. 

After almost 3 years of trying to have a baby I'm officially pregnant, or as I keep saying to Spence "I'm legit pregnant".  It's surreal. 

We saw Snowman again yesterday, measuring right on target and the Dr. and nurse said it all looks 100% healthy and normal.  Heartbeat was right on target at 158bpm, and from what you can see this early on everything looks great! 

We've started to tell a few people, which makes it all feel even more real.  It also makes it feel super scary because if something goes wrong and I miscarry suddenly there are a lot more people that we'd need to tell (a lot is a subjective number, a lot compared to just Spence and I). 

I got so nervous before our scan, I was a fraction less tired a few days before the ultrasound, still utterly exhausted mind you, but I was able to stay up past 9pm and suddenly my head started going a thousand directions, none of them ended in happy thoughts in case you were wondering.  I'm so glad we have had our 2 scans and gotten to confirm our little ones heartbeat etc. but I think the scans are also a little stressful for me! Suddenly, I end up freaking out that even though NOTHING has happened that would lead me to believe that something had gone wrong what if it was a missed miscarriage?  I need to work on my deep breathing and trying to stay not stressed lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment