Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Butterflies....

In about an hour I take my big test.  This test determines my salary at work, its a big one.  I've studied and printed out all the documents I'm allowed to take in with me.  I'm freaking out just a little bit.  It's not the end of the world if I don't pass this test, its really not.  BUT I'm going to be pretty upset with myself if I don't. 
I'm a tester, I test well.  I excell at multiple choice tests and choosing the correct answers.  Normally.  This test has defeated more people than not, in the stats world, this test is winning.  That makes it a little daunting to me.  BUT I'm trying really hard to focus on the fact that I am an excellent test taker, I have studied for this (although I'm really thinking now that I should have studied more, a lot more, who needs sleep anyway??) and that I will be praying the whole entire time that God will help me recall what I've learned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment