Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2017

30 Weeks

How far along?  30 weeks
How big is the snowman?  He's a jumbo bag of chips or a tub of ice cream this week!
Total weight gain/loss?  I haven't weighed myself this week....I also haven't pooped in a week so I'm not sure my weight would be terribly accurate.  I will get weighed next week at the Dr and we'll see where I'm at!
Maternity clothes?  thankfully my friend Michelle gave me some maternity clothes with some (all of) the baby clothes her little ones have grown out of.  I start my new job next week and will have to be in the office, around the same people EVERY DAY which means they likely would have started to notice that I had 4 maternity shirts lol.
Sleep?  OMG I am still sleeping.  I need to find all the wooden things and knock on them because I am terrified of pregnancy insomnia kicking in, I am treasuring ALL the sleep I can get right now. 
Best moment this week?  I'm going with worst moment this week to switch it up.  Spence woke up yesterday not feeling especially great.  Stomach issues that resulted in many bathroom trips, body aches, general malaise etc.  We both agreed that it was best he not be around me much and he slept on the couch.  It was so weird for him to be sick and me to not try to take care of him! He was probably ok with it, when he gets sick all he really wants is to be left alone, which I am TERRIBLE at. 
Symptoms? my main symptom is still the ever present "bathroom issues".... OK I've been delicate about this issue up to now.  TMI coming but OMG I just miss pooping.  Last night knowing the issues Spencer was having I was honest to God jealous he was sick because he got to poop. I just want to go to the bathroom without the aid of Colace, miralax or magnesium supplements (none of which have been doing a stellar job lately).
Food cravings?  Mr. Goodcents chocolate chip cookies are amazing.  I might have had 2 of them today, I admit nothing.
Food aversions?  not this week
Gender? team blue!
Labor signs? not a one, thankfully!
Belly button in or out? in...although I'm wondering how much longer I've got with that.  I hope that it stays in....the outies kinda freak me out...
What I miss? its still raw fish and booze.  I don't really see this changing.  
What I'm looking forward to?  my first baby shower is on Sunday!  I'm so excited to celebrate with family!
Milestones?   I'm not sure there are any this week....
Bump? it's not going anywhere lol.   I'm trying to get pics loaded....it's not going well haha.
OK finally got pictures on here....


No comments:

Post a Comment