Pages

Friday, October 20, 2017

29 Weeks

How far along? 29 weeks today! (Well I wrote this Wednesday and its not getting published till Friday but whatever)
How big is the snowman?  He's a Gizmo (the cute version of a gremlin)
Total weight gain/loss?  I weighed myself yesterday (well the Dr office did) and I was at 219, which is 3 lbs down from where we transferred, my Dr hasn't said anything about my weight at all (other than at my first appointment with her where she said it was expected I'd gain 20-30 lbs and that was normal) so I'm not stressing about it either way.  The little man is growing and so is my belly so that's really all that matters lol.
Maternity clothes? love em.  Might never give the pants up. 
Sleep?  OMG last night I woke up with what felt like heart burn....but I was lying down and it kinda felt like I was going to yak.  I was able to go back to sleep but I was up for about 20 minutes.
Best moment this week?  accepting a new job at work that will keep me home and not in a hotel 3 weeks a month! 
Symptoms?  my main symptom is still the ever present "bathroom issues".  If I'm not wearing compression socks and am on my feet a lot I have HUGE ankles and very squishy feet by the end of the day.<---- also="" biggie="" care="" chewable="" creeping="" have="" heartburn="" i="" in="" it="" mild="" no="" noticed="" occasionally="" of="" p="" same="" some="" still="" take="" the="" though="" tums="">
Food cravings?  still not any "OMG if I don't have this RIGHT NOW I'm going to go ape shit" cravings....I'm starting to think I built cravings up too much in my head before getting pregnant
Food aversions?  eh. not so much, I'm noticing smells a lot again, that had mainly tapered off in the 2nd trimester, but I'm pretty averse to foods that smell gross to me lately lol!
Gender? team blue!
Labor signs? not a one, thankfully!
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? its still raw fish and booze.  I don't really see this changing.  
What I'm looking forward to?  getting the nursery painted so we can hang all the stuff on the walls and it will start to feel finished....even if its not.  I'm not sure the painting will happen till early Dec so we may go ahead and get things all set up and then just have the painters move it all when they come....
Milestones?  He just moves ALL THE TIME and I love it. 
Bump? it's not going anywhere lol.   Here are pics from this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment