Pages

Wednesday, October 11, 2017

28 weeks

How far along? 28 weeks today!
How big is the snowman?  a bow of cereal
Total weight gain/loss?  I haven't weighed myself.....2 weeks ago at the dr I was right at the weight I was when we transferred, within a pound.  We spent all last week eating our way through NYC so heaven only knows where I am now!
Maternity clothes? love em.  Might never give the pants up. 
Sleep?  I can still sleep JUST FINE, I'm waking up about 1-2 times per night to pee but am able to go back to sleep pretty quickly after.  I hear that this can change in the 3rd trimester....which I'm in now so we'll see!
Best moment this week?  I'm going to go with the best moment from last week when we were in NYC, we saw 2 Broadway shows and EVERY TIME the music started the tiny terrorist just started squirming and moving all around, it was the cutest thing ever!
Symptoms? my main symptom is still the ever present "bathroom issues".  If I'm not wearing compression socks and am on my feet a lot I have HUGE ankles and very squishy feet by the end of the day. 
Food cravings?  meh, I think ice cream sounds amazeballs, but so does 90% of the population so I'm not so sure we can call that a true craving.
Food aversions?  eh. not so much, I'm noticing smells a lot again, that had mainly tapered off in the 2nd trimester, but I'm pretty averse to foods that smell gross to me lately lol!
Gender? team blue!
Labor signs? not a one, thankfully!
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? its still raw fish and booze.  I don't really see this changing.  
What I'm looking forward to?  We finally went and bought a crib, dresser and glider last week!  I'm looking forward to starting to get the nursery put together now!
Milestones?  According to my Sprout app if the tiny terrorist were to be born now (after 27 weeks) he has a very good chance of surviving and eventually being "normal".  So that's comforting?
Bump? it's not going anywhere lol.   Here are pics from 27 weeks and this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment