Pages

Thursday, November 9, 2017

32 weeks

How far along? 32 weeks
How big is the snowman? He's a tub of popcorn this week 
Total weight gain/loss?  last week at my dr appointment I was up to 225, so I've officially gained from where I was when we transferred the snowman/tiny terrorist.  I've not weighed myself this week, stomach is bigger, the rest of me feels pretty much the same so I'm not too worried about it.
Maternity clothes?  I bought a super cute shirt for Thanksgiving that says "thankful and blessed" on the stomach
Sleep?  still no real sleep issues, I'm up 2-3 times a night to pee but haven't really had any issues falling back asleep after.  I'm EXHAUSTED after work and staying up until 10pm is a struggle, but I notice if I go to bed much earlier than that I do have issues falling back to sleep after my 3am pee break.
Best moment this week?  Last week I started my new job!  My work view has gone from this...



 To this.....


Symptoms? still not pooping on the regular.  It's still not fun.  The exhaustion from the first tri is back, although I can function so its not quite 1st tri bad I guess.  Mild heartburn, but 2 tums takes care of it right away. 
Food cravings?  still no real cravings, I'm eating cereal for dinner quite a bit but that's more of a lazy issue as opposed to a "omg have to have it" issue.
Food aversions?  still none either,
Gender? team blue!
Labor signs? Braxton Hicks contractions have started up, nothing too bad thankfully
Belly button in or out? in, at this point I'm pretty much hoping it stays in.....
What I miss? its still raw fish and booze.  I don't really see this changing.  
What I'm looking forward to?  We're SOOOOO CLOSE to getting the nursery done.  We have the recliner, the dresser, cradle my dad built and crib for after he outgrows the cradle.  As soon as we get things up on the wall we'll be done with what we can do.  The walls still need to be painted, but that is getting done by the professionals sometime between now and mid Dec so I am not too stressed about it.
Milestones?   is it weird to consider BH contractions a milestone? it makes me realize that we're actually getting really close to meeting this little guy!
Bump? it's not going anywhere lol.   Here are pics from this week and last week when I was a slacker and forgot to update lol! (excuse the crazy eyes in the 32 week picture, it was early and I was a little manic trying to not look all sleepy eyed squinty lol)




No comments:

Post a Comment