Pages

Friday, September 29, 2017

26 weeks....and a few days.

How far along? 26 weeks and a few days.  I've been working non stop for 5 weeks and literally haven't had a second to even think about posting!
How big is the snowman?  a package of Oreos lol
Total weight gain/loss? I think I'm finally back up to where I was when we transferred, or within a pound or two. 
Maternity clothes? love em.  Might never give the pants up. 
Sleep?  So far I've been able to sleep pretty well, I'm up about once a night to go to the bathroom, but usually don't have any problems falling straight back to sleep.
Best moment this week?  Tomorrow, when I have my first day off in 5 weeks lol.
Symptoms? my main symptom is still the ever present "bathroom issues".  Since getting back from TX and not standing around in the 100 degree heat my ankles have (blessedly) stayed their correct size.  HOWEVER, next week we're going to be on vacation in NYC and I'll be doing a lot more walking/standing, so we'll see!
Food cravings? no cravings yet.  Eh, maybe we can say quesadillas, cheese only please.  I don't think I'm "craving" them per say, but if nothing else sounds good I can be persuaded to eat one lol.
Food aversions? I don't really want to eat veggies, but I think I'm gonna have to be a real live grown up and do it anyway....
Gender? team blue!
Labor signs? nope, but I have been told that Braxton Hicks contractions can start at any time....
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? its still raw fish and booze.  I don't really see this changing.  
What I'm looking forward to?  Now that we've replaced the carpet in the nursery we can start to actually decorate! --- HA HAHAHAA this was my answer 3 weeks ago and thanks to my work schedule we still haven't even attempted to start the nursery....
Milestones?  Spence was able to feel him move last week, it was the coolest thing.  Last night while I was trying to go to sleep the tiny terrorist (little mans nickname b/c when he wants or doesn't want something I'm basically a hostage and have to give in)  was just kicking away, Spence just laid there with his hand on my stomach and felt him while I drifted off, it was the cutest.
Bump? it's not going anywhere lol.   Here are pictures from the last 3 weeks!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment