Pages

Friday, August 18, 2017

HALFWAY THERE.....aka 20 weeks

How far along? 20 weeks, HALFWAY THERE
How big is the snowman?  a can of soda or a banana depending on who you ask apparently!
Total weight gain/loss? Still gaining, I went up another pound or two this week so I'm about 5lbs down since we transferred in April
Maternity clothes? I think I'm going to have to switch over soon.  I'm rocking the belly band for my work pants, mainly because I think this is the last deployment for work I'll have and I don't want to invest in maternity work pants, but I'm not gonna lie the maternity pants I have are WAY more comfortable!
Sleep?  I'm still working CRT hours and pretty done in by the end of the day, I haven't had any insomnia yet which I'm really grateful for!
Best moment this week?  finally saying something on social media about the snowman
Symptoms? my main symptom is still the ever present "bathroom issues".  I'm fine with food now, no hangover feelings after eating at all now.  I haven't had any other aches or pains yet thankfully!
Food cravings? no cravings yet. 
Food aversions? I don't really want to eat veggies, but I think I'm gonna have to be a real live grown up and do it anyway....
Gender? team blue!
Labor signs? dear lord I hope not
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? its still raw fish and booze.  I don't really see this changing.  
What I'm looking forward to?  Just seeing how much bigger this belly is gonna get.....
Milestones?  We got it confirmed by ultrasound that he is indeed a  boy
Bump? Still showing up!  Since last week I can really only wear my work pants buttoned way down or with the belly band, theres really no trying to button them over the bump at this point......

No comments:

Post a Comment