Pages

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

23 weeks

How far along? 23 weeks....I missed a few weeks of posting
How big is the snowman?  this week it's a banana or a large grapefruit
Total weight gain/loss? When I left home last Tuesday I was still down 4.5 from when we transferred, I haven't weighed myself since I've been here and probably won't until I get home from this work trip
Maternity clothes? I'm 100% in maternity pants now.  Regular pants are kind of the devil. 
Sleep?  I've been working outside in the TX heat for the last week and it shows!  I've been in bed and sound asleep before 9pm most nights and sleeping hard until about 5am, then light sleep until my alarm goes off around 6.
Best moment this week?  I feel him move ALL THE TIME and I just LOVE it.
Symptoms? my main symptom is still the ever present "bathroom issues".  This week with the standing in the 100 degree heat I can add swollen ankles to the list....oh joy!  I bought some socks that say they are compression socks so I'm hoping that helps....


Food cravings? no cravings yet. 
Food aversions? I don't really want to eat veggies, but I think I'm gonna have to be a real live grown up and do it anyway....
Gender? team blue!
Labor signs? dear lord I hope not
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? its still raw fish and booze.  I don't really see this changing.  
What I'm looking forward to?  Now that we've replaced the carpet in the nursery we can start to actually decorate!
Milestones?  I feel all the moves he makes I think and I just love it.  I can't wait until Spence can feel him too!
Bump? yea....it's there.  It keeps growing which is a very good thing!  It feels hard when I push on it and I think its "rounding" out a little bit more too. Here are pictures from the last 3 weeks!

 
4:30am in my hotel room in Corpus Christi.....I have no idea why I'm smiling!
 
Leaving Corpus Christi and heading to Houston to work with Hurricane Harvey customers




No comments:

Post a Comment