Pages

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

18 weeks....this feels like it's gone very fast.

How far along? 18 weeks
How big is the snowman?  a pear according to an app on my phone or a croissant (which sounds DELISH right now)
Total weight gain/loss? I weighed myself the other day and I am still holding steady at around 8 lbs down from when we transferred
Maternity clothes? I still only have the jean shorts I bought from target, but I think I'm about to invest in some more pants!
Sleep?  I can still sleep 10 hours at a stretch, but when I'm awake now I'm actually able to function which is awesome!
Best moment this week?  its kind of a good thing bad thing situation, KC got some really terrible storms and a lot of people had damage from drain back up (that's the bad) BUT it means I get to be "deployed" for work and make some extra money so its totally a good thing for me!
Symptoms? The food thing is still a semi issue, now I'm only feeling hungover after eating less than half the time-- much better than a few weeks ago! The bathroom issues have persisted....I'm thinking its going to be a constant issue until this kid makes his appearance.
Food cravings? I'm still not hungry overall, I am eating, but not very healthy. 
Food aversions? meh, none really but no cravings either 
Gender? team blue!
Labor signs? dear lord I hope not
Belly button in or out? in
What I miss? I miss raw fish....and booze, but mainly raw fish. 
What I'm looking forward to?  We go in for our anatomy scan in 2 weeks!
Milestones?  I think I might have felt him move last week, I'm not 100% sure, but it felt different and like a nudge from inside so I'm saying it was him moving around!
Bump? its starting to show up, I had brunch with some friends last week and one of their first comments was "you're showing" lol. The pictures from this week I feel like the bump shows up more than it has before.  Here's a progression over the last few weeks.







Until I compared these photos I had no idea how much the bump had started to pop!

No comments:

Post a Comment