Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

2 days in a row!

Yay me!  I'm posting 2 days in a row.  I know I know, not THAT exciting. 

Today I got up and went to the gym before work, for the SECOND day in a row.  That is pretty big time for me, since I covet my sleep and can usually be counted on to spend "just 5 more minutes" sleeping for the better part of an hour prior to work! 

Today I did 50 minute on the bike, some leg toning and stretching.  I'm pretty excited to say I can feel just the right amount of soreness in my legs now.  Just enough to let me know I worked, and not enough to make me want to die.  I'm making it a goal to get to the gym before work every day this week, and then next week before we head to Colorado.  6 more visits to go.  My reward for this (to me) lofty goal is to get to use my bonus bucks at the gym for a Swedish massage. 

Speaking of getting into shape, Spencer has decided he'd like to jump on the P90X bandwagon.  Last night he bought his resistance bands and pull up bar, tonight we are going to get the DVDs from a (hopefully not shady) man from craigslist.  The DVDs are costing us about half of what they cost new, which is always nice.  On the flip side if he doesn't do it for very long the whole thing will cost us about what a month of my gym membership costs so it won't be too bad. 

Overall its been a pretty good Tuesday so far,  about 2 more hours at work to go and then its time to figure out what to make for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment