Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

End in sight?

You know those times in your life where you have been "gogogogogogo" for so long that you really can't remember what it was like when you didn't have 10 things on the horizon?  Welcome to my life.  From the flooring project that wouldn't end (and honestly isn't quite done yet but I can live with the small things for now), Spence's best friends wedding, another wedding (for my best friend) in less than 2 weeks and all the parties that go along with weddings (bachelor/ette parties, showers etc) I cannot remember what it felt like to not be prepping for something.
On a non whiny note I did decide to end my long term neglected relationship with my gym, and kindle a relationship with another gym that is not a 20 min drive in each direction and is, instead, less than 45 seconds from work (the new gym is visible from my work parking lot).
My work schedule has also changed, I'm working from 9-545 now instead of 8-445, which allows me to work out before work!  I'm pretty excited about working out in the mornings, gives me less chance to talk myself out of it while I'm at work. 
I'm boring I know, sorry blog readers......

No comments:

Post a Comment