Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Its been a few days

So I've been remiss in blogging for the past few days.  Want to know what I've been doing?  I've been enjoying not having to do anything on the house!  I've been lounging on the couch enjoying the fact that its just me at home.  (Hana and Spence have both been working when I've been home lately) and there are no saws going, no sawdust flying around, no nails being  hammered.  Its been awesome.
What else has been going on?
We had a bridal shower for Megan on Saturday, it was a success!  I am officially out of training and on the floor at work taking claims with  my team.  Slightly un nerving but exciting.  We are entering into the busiest month of summer/the year starting now.  We have Josh and Katie's wedding this weekend, Spence is in it and will be busy from Friday-Saturday night with that one.  Sunday we are celebrating my birthday with friends at the house.  Monday is my actual birthday! (we have a trip to the zoo planned) Next weekend is Megan's bachelorette party, the weekend after that is Spencer's friend Scott's bachelor party, (both those parties are weekend trips), couples shower for another set of friends the weekend after that, and then to round out the craziness Megan and Tyler's wedding. Phew.  I'm exhausted thinking about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment