Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

5 things Friday: The Spencer Edition

1) Spencer rocks.  He cleaned our bedroom while I was at Nike this week and ALL our laundry is off the floor.  It no longer looks like a tornado hit our room.

2) I love to wake up in the morning and roll over to find Spence still in bed beside me.  He has to be at work at 6am, so unless its the weekend this does not happen very often.

3) My favorite part of the morning is when I sleepily wake up when Spencer kisses me goodby, he does it every morning even though he's pretty sure I am only awake part of the time.

4) I cannot believe that 5 years has gone by since I met Spence, I feel like the luckiest lady alive every day I get to be with him.

5) This weekend we are going to a Royals game, our first date was to a Royals game.  Spence introduced me to 5 of his best friends and their SO's that day.  I was pretty excited that he wanted me to meet his friends, but pretty freaked out that it was our first date!

No comments:

Post a Comment