Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween.....

Well now, Halloween has come and gone again.  This year was decidedly a low key "holiday".  Along with some of our good friends we decided against the big parties downtown, and had a night in.  We had Megan, Tyler, Cole and Allie over for some good old fashioned game night fun.  The girls had some wine and chatted it up for a bit.  The boys had a beer (or maybe 2) and talked sports.  We played some Buzz! trivia on the PS3 and then moved into the dining room for chocolate fondue and games.  I don't think I've ever laughed so hard.  Later in the night we were joined by Allie's cousin and her husband who were in town to watch the Chiefs beat the Bills yesterday (yay Chiefs!).
In all the fun I didn't have the camera out, I think I would have been laughing too hard to get a good picture in for the last half of the night!
I promise some picture posts soon, we cut down a VERY large tree in the front yard (it died), and I have a step by step of our friend Tyler and the BIG truck he brought to help us bring it down.  It doesn't sound so interesting now that I say it like that though.....trust me watching it fall was....kinda cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment